UpperMark Study Handbooks are written clearly and in an easy-to-follow format. This makes
understanding easier, increases comprehension, and enables valuable time to be focused on learning.
- Clear and concise explanations of all the Learning Objective statements in the CAIA Study Guide.
- Cohesive account of the materials, explaining relationships among key terms.
- Learning objective statements and key words in italic boldface for easy identification.
- Careful discussion of important equations and formulas.
- Detailed examples of mathematical calculations.
In addition, our Study Handbooks include:
- Practice multiple-choice exam questions, with complete answer keys.
- Clear keystrokes for calculations performed on CAIA-approved calculators.
- A primer on the exponential function and how to apply it using a calculator.
The UpperMark Study Handbooks are updated for each exam period to reflect changes in the CAIA exam program. This edition is only valid for the current exam.